1. Weightloss: I lost 21kgs by myself last year. My goal was to lose 31. I stopped trying and now I would like to get back to that level of commitment again.
2. Stop smoking: I stopped for 4 months before recently starting again. I want to quit permanently.
3. Meditation: I completed a course in transcendental meditation this year. I find it very helpful, but struggle to make time for it.
4. Sport: Excercise makes me feel great, but I have done less and less recently until I am now largely sedentary. I want to get back to doing at least 30minutes a day, 4 to 5 times a week.
5. Nutrition: I feel better when I eat better but have slipped back into old, unhealthy eating habits. I want to return to cooking healthy meals.
6. Relationships: I get easily distracted by the promise of romance or sexual adventure. I want to stop outsourcing my validation to others and instead realise and honour my own self worth.