Why join Life Coach Library?
- We do extensive marketing to find new clients so you can grow your business with ease.
- You choose which clients you want to work with.
- Opportunity to leverage your expertise on our blog site.
- No fee to join, no credit card needed to register
- You set your own coaching fees and keep 100% of them. Client pay you directly.
- A maximum of 3 coaches bid on one lead, giving you fair opportunity to gain a new client
- Coaches only forum to connect with other coaches
- As Life Coach Library grows, opportunities to market your eBooks, coaching programs & workshops will be available. (tentative Fall 2019).
How does it work?
- Register and fill out your profile (be sure to change the drop-down from client to coach).
- Potential clients will fill out a questionnaire that gathers information about their goals and coaching preferences.
- You will receive a text and/or email when new leads come in. You should have enough general information to decide if this client is someone to “bid” on.
- The first 3 coaches (and only 3 coaches) that “bid” on a lead will get access to their contact information.
- Give your complimentary/discovery session How you conduct these is entirely up to you.
- No, not every client will sign up for your coaching but even a minimal close rate of 10-20% will generate a nice profit and grow your practice.
Cost to “bid” on clients: (all “bids” cost only 1 credit)
If you chose to purchase credits (USD)
- $12 for a single credit
- $55 for 5 credits
- $100 for 10 credits
NO OTHER FEES ~ Really!
What about ROI (return on investment)?
Realistically, not every potential client will become a paying client. Not with every referral from a colleague, not with every inquiry on your website, and not with every client lead on Life Coach Library. The reality of coaching, like any other business, is it’s a numbers game. The more people you talk to, the more people you enroll into your coaching.
Life Coach Library gives coaches a chance to talk to more people than they would on your own. As a coach, you build a funnel so that you can build your business.
On average, coaches will enroll 10-20% of potential clients for their services. So, if a coach buys 10 credits, which is equal to 10 bids on potential clients, they are likely to enroll 1 or 2 of those clients.
Cost of 10 credits: $100-$120 USD
Income earned by 1 new client: $60-??/hour Of course, this depends on what you charge but you set your own rates, get paid directly by your client, and keep 100%.