Law of Attraction Coaching
Understand what a Law of Attraction Coach is and how they help their clients.
What Is the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction (LOA) is the most well-known and one of the most powerful of the 12 universal laws. Based on theory stating that from the words you speak to your unconscious beliefs, you attract and create everything that appears in your life. In other words, you will attract whatever your conscious and unconscious focus on most.
How does the Law of Attraction work?
There are 7 Principles to LOA
- Manifestation: conscious choices create our present moments.
- Magnetism: we attract the same energy vibration that we put out.
- Pure Desire: free of fear and doubt, we attract the most beneficial outcomes.
- Focus with Confidence: desperation creates a paradox and attracts desperate events.
- Right Action: treat others with dignity and high value and be treated justly. Tear others down and attract destruction.
- Gratitude: the more gratitude you feel, more things to be grateful for will appear.
- Influence: good or bad, we all have impact. Positive energy spreads and becomes systemic.
How can LOA improve your life?
When you meet someone who has been practicing LOA for some time, they speak about it like it is some type of magic. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you and your programming, but consistently, people who practice LOA describe these amazing effects.
Some amazing ways practicing LOA changes life:
- no longer simply react to the circumstances and people around you; consciously and intentionally create what you want in life.
- think differently; act more confidently; consciously respond differently to negativity and criticism. Create less negative/critical situations all together.
- choose to focus on what you DO want and not give attention to what you DON’T want, therefore attracting more of what you do
More benefits of practicing LOA:
- Attract more money: most people want more money but are completely unaware of limiting beliefs they have around it. Practicing LOA overcomes a “lack mentality” and can make abundances easy to come by.
- Attract love and satisfying relationships: The LOA is a great tool for finding love.Because the LOA means working on yourself and being clear about your desires and overrides deep rooted fears, it inherently makes you a more attractive person.
- Intuitively know how to handle situations that once caused angst: When we change old patterns of thinking and focus on what we truly want, we no longer create situations that are against our desires, which previously made life feel like swimming upstream.
What does a Law of Attraction Coach do?
How is a Law of Attraction Coach different from a general life-coach?
LOA coaches are a little different in that they have a stronger focus on the profound effect your thoughts and feelings (aka vibration, or energy) have on what you create.
A LOA Coach supports you in managing your vibrational energy and exercising your power to create what you want through the power of your conscious attention.
Your LOA coach will help you embrace habits to enhance your manifesting skills, release limiting beliefs and other forms of resistance, and remind you that you are creating your world and whatever you want is completely within reach.
When do people work with Law of Attraction Coaches?
Learning how to practice the LOA is not difficult but it takes practice and time.
If you have tried to change your life repeatedly and have yet to succeed, you might consider a Law of Attraction Coach.
Or, if life is good, but something just seems to be missing, a LOA coach will help you discover the missing piece.
Anyone can benefit from working with a LOA Coach if they are openminded and willing to really look inward. Law of Attractionists believe “where thought goes, energy follows” so finding the positive in every present moment is a vital to manifesting your deepest desires.
What is a Spiritual Coach?
A Spiritual Coach is a life coach who specializes in helping people find inner peace, harmony, happiness and joy. A Spiritual Coach inspires the client to focus on his/her own inner being and develop an intuitive sense. Different from some life coaches, Spiritual Coaches dive deeper into their client’s beliefs and help shift negative and judgmental thoughts to ones that are more positive and accepting.
Sometimes it is hard to let ourselves be vulnerable and talk about our innermost thoughts about life and humanity. With a Spiritual Coach however, you will find it easier to talk about these in a very meaningful way. They will make you will feel safe when opening up as they listen to you, be your teacher, and help you grow so that life has a deeper meaning. You will strengthen your inner wisdom.
Are Spiritual Coaches Religious?
NO! Spiritual Coaches are NOT Religion Coaches
You don’t have to be religious to work with a spiritual coach. Spirituality is defined by the concept that we are all connected somehow and live by certain universal laws. Anyone who simply wants to deepen their understanding of the nonphysical parts of us (our spirits) can deeply benefit from a spiritual coach.
How can I find a Law of Attraction or Spiritual Coach?
Open your heart and your mind and begin to live the transformation that allows infinite possibilities to become realities. Finding a coach of any type can seem a little daunting. We suggest considering these factors when choosing:
- Certification: Of course, if you are going to invest your time, energy, and money working with any professional, you want to know they are qualified. Ask about certification and experience.
- What are you looking for help with? Make sure they can help with your specific goals. Find out what techniques they are fond of using and decide if this will be useful to you.
- Make sure you have the right rapport. This is likely the most important predictor of success. We suggest you talk to 2-3 professionals before deciding. You can do an online search and reach out to a few on your own or you can simply register here and we will match you with up to 3 certified LOA professionals.