The law of attraction (LOA) is the most well-known and one of the most powerful of the 12 UNIVERSAL LAWS. Based on a theory stating that from the words you speak to your unconscious beliefs, you attract and create everything that appears in your life. Simply put, the law of attraction states that you will attract whatever you focus on most.
If you are ready to unlock this powerful gift for yourself, why not contact us today?
Many have either read or at least heard of The Secret, a well-known book describing in detail how LOA works. The main principle is that your unconscious programming is sent out to the world vibrationally. Because like attracts like, you attract the people in your life who resonate with your vibrational or energetic frequency. Whether it’s negative or positive, everything you see in your life is what you’ve attracted and/or created energetically. By focusing on good and positive things in your life, you will automatically attract and create better and more positive things. If you focus on scarcity and negativity, then that is what will be manifested instead.
There are 7 principles to the Law of Attraction
- Manifestation: conscious choices create our present moments.
- Magnetism: we attract the same energy vibration that we put out.
- Pure Desire: free of fear and doubt, we attract the most beneficial outcomes.
- Focus with Confidence: desperation creates a paradox and attracts desperate events.
- Right Action: treat others with dignity and high value and be treated justly. Tear others down and attract destruction.
- Gratitude: the more gratitude you feel, more things to be grateful for will appear.
- Influence: good or bad, we all have impact. Positive energy spreads and becomes systemic.
Many famous people attribute their success in life to the Law of Attraction. Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and many others, have all practiced working with the Law of Attraction coaches and credit much of their personal success to it.
What benefits does use of the Law of Attraction have in someone’s life?
When you meet someone who has been practicing LOA for some time, they speak about it like it is some type of magic. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you and your programming, but consistently, people who practice LOA describe these amazing effects.
Some profound shifts they often speak of are:
- They no longer simply react to the circumstances and people around them; they consciously and intentionally create what they want in life. Managing thoughts and feelings empowers them to create more of what they want.
- They think differently; attract more confidently; consciously respond differently to negativity and criticism to it and decrease the frequency of it recurring.
- They choose to focus on what they want and not give attention to what they “don’t” want, therefore attracting more of what they do want.
Practicing the Law of Attraction Will Dramatically Change Your Life!
- Attract more money: most people want more money but are completely unaware of limiting beliefs they have around it. Those limiting beliefs and a lack mentality are precisely what block people from creating abundances in their lives. The good news is that LOA can make abundances easy to come by. Many people report unexpected checks, seemingly random job opportunities and even literally finding money as some of the first results.
- Attract love and satisfying relationships: change your thoughts about love in the past, present, and future and you will attract more of the types of relationships you desire. The LOA is a great tool for finding love. Because the LOA means working on yourself and being clear about your desires, it inherently makes you a more attractive person with a clear vision of what you want and need in your life.
- Intuitively know how to handle situations that once caused angst: when we change old patterns of thinking and focus on what we truly want, we no longer create situations that are against our desires, which feels like running against the wind. We are much better at working through them if they arise.
- Have more fun: The results of using the LOA techniques are only limited by your imagination (although there are still the laws of physics and gravity: you’re not going to manifest supernatural powers anytime soon).
- Spiritual awakening: By its very nature, LOA connects you with higher consciousness and existence. A spiritual awakening can literally mean an awakening of the spirit by having a shift in awareness. Realizing that we are connected to everything around us and everything is connected to us awakens the spiritual force inside and unlocks infinite potential.
Learning how to practice the LOA is not difficult but it takes practice and time. Here are some of the basics excerpted from Jack Canfields, Maximize your Potential.
1. Be clear on what you do want, not what you don’t: you can’t tell a taxi driver you don’t want to go the airport, right? You must be clear on what you want.
2. Believe what you want will happen and then ACT LIKE IT HAS. Put confidence and trust in the powers of the universe and know that it absolutely will happen or is happening already.
3. Receive what you want by becoming a vibrational match for it: By focusing on positive emotions like joy, love, happiness, and gratitude, you will create and attract more joy, love, happiness and gratitude into your life
Are you ready to take more action?
Open your heart and your mind and begin to live the transformation that allows infinite possibilities to become realities. If you’d like to talk to a coach who specializes in practicing the law of attraction, it’s simple to find one on Life Coach Library. Once you are registered and complete a short questionnaire, you will be matched with up to 3 coaches who will give you a complimentary coaching session so you can decide for yourself how amazing it is. Give it a try, it’s FREE.
If you’re still not sure if coaching is right for you, take our quiz, it’s under a minute!